Why Internship at Swatantrata ?
Gain Professional Experience: Swatantrata internship, not your typical internship program. we believe in learning by doing. We provide all of our program participants with rich work experience on real projects.
Build Your Network: Swatantrata works to connect all program participants to young leaders in India and globally through networking events and collaboration with other organizations.
Increase Your Understanding: We desire for all Internship participants to leave their time with us better equipped to understand public policy and ideas of free enterprise.
overseas Leaning opportunities: Swatantrata nominates top excellent interns to overseers learning opportunities through our international network in Germany and the united states and other.
1. Research & Advocacy
- Research, Analysis, and Advocacy on various policies and ideas under our focus areas
- Evaluation of various policies and outcomes in defined sectors with a focus on state policies.
- Background Research and Advocacy support to Swatantrata Advocacy campaign
- Support the research staff in Knowledge Management, provide inputs, organize and compile information print and social media.
- entrepreneurial mindset and attitude
- High-level research and analytical capability
- Good understanding of policy and political economy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills(English )
- Ability to take initiative to work both independently and as a member of a team and to lead projects
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects within a given time
2. Digital Marketing & Graphics designing
- Coordinating and executing Swatantrata’s social media strategy
- Management of social media platforms of Swatantrata
- Conceptualize and design social media posters
- Newsletters – external and internal, potentially contributing to blogs, copy-editing, social media promotions, creating infographics, proof-reading and editing, and dissemination of policy issues.
- Manage & updating swatantrata website
- Should have a strong understanding of social media and digital design
- should have knowledge and experience using carva.com and photoshop
- Adobe suite (video editing etc) will be plus
- 6-12 weeks
No formal educational qualification necessary: we are interested in your skills & experience than your educational qualifications
for any more queries : [email protected]
Help us to build a Peaceful and prosperous society
JOIN AS INTERN