Swatantrata Center and AIESEC Kochi in partnership with South Asia Students For Liberty hosting Humans of “2nd International Round Table Discussion” on Liberty, with the theme of “Human Rights”
Saturday, the 26th of September at 7:20 to 9:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST)
The details are as follows-
Atishya Kumar- Junior Policy Researcher, National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi.
1. Jerry Johnson- Faculty, iPolicy, Center For Civil Society
2. Ayushi Agarwal- Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School, Jindal University
3. Apoorva Bose – Human Rights Lawyer, Activist and Malayalam Actress, Kochi.
4. Bhavani Fonseka – Senior Researcher and Human rights lawyer, Centre for Policy Alternatives, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
5. Katherine Mangu-Ward – Editor-in-Chief, Reason Magazine, Washington DC.
Entry by registration only. All participants get a certificate of participation. Sign up form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yb4_9qp_vgm-z0M5riU-QOnJtHuaW8a9QMhfGvsQRQU/edit Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.